What type of processes do you use?
Our supplier is conscious about sustainability and our environment. This is a big reason why we chose to work with them. They ensure that all processes used are natural and non-toxic.
Where are your products from and are they ethically manufactured?
All of our products are made in India by skilled artisans. Our manufacturer works with a close-knit community built up of sixteen families. They ensure that a substantial percentage of their profit is given back to the community via healthcare and education. Our supplier enforces ethical working conditions. They ensure their community of workers are paid and treated fairly.
Part of this is being featured on fair&good- an Ethical brand directory featuring more than fifty New Zealand brands.
In what way is your business sustainable?
We make a great effort and impact wherever possible in our business but we still have a long way to go. Some ways in which we do this are as follows ~
- Our supplier enforces ethical working conditions. They ensure their community of workers are paid and treated fairly
- A substantial percentage of their profit is put back into the community via healthcare and education
- They enforce regular health clinic check ups for their community
- We use recycled/recyclable r3 pack courier bags
- Our dyes and print paste are made using natural non-toxic substances
- We eliminate all plastics
- We use No issue recycled card & eco-friendly tissue paper
- There is minimal fabric waste (we use our fabric scraps as ribbon for our packaging)
- Our fabric products are made from natural materials- 100% linen
- Wilde prints are made from recycled hand made card
- Our supplier recycles the water used for dyeing fabrics
- Wilde fabric products are air dried
- We plant a tree for every order sold with One Tree Planted to try and compensate for carbon emissions
We are by no means claiming to be fully sustainable in business and as individuals. We are trying to be conscious and help make a positive contribution to our planet where we can for our future generations.
Do you partner with any other businesses?
We proudly support and partner with the following businesses that share the same ethos as us.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, anywhere in the world! Please see our shipping page for full info.
Can I pick up my order?
No sorry we are an online store only.
What courier do you use?
We care about our environment and use r3 pack recycled/recyclable courier bags. Courier Post is used for delivery.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
All of our pieces are wrapped in beautiful custom designed recyclable tissue paper with a recycled ribbon. If you are giving an item as a gift, you can leave a note for the recipient in the "Order Notes" box when you check out. We will hand write the message on a Wilde note card for you.
Are you taking wholesale enquiries?
Yes we are. Please email us at ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you or would you sell any other brands in your online store?
Unfortunately no, we only sell our own brand of products.
How do I take care of my item
- Cold hand or machine wash- wash alone
- Line dry in shade
- Cool iron
- Fabric will gently soften and colours will fade over time. We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Our prints are single sided
Please note- 100% Linen is a natural fibre and it naturally will crease. This adds to the affect of the item but you can iron out the creases if preferred.
Will my item look exactly like the one I saw online?
Because of the nature of our natural dyes and the hand block printing process, color, pattern and printing variations and imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. This is why we love our product - no two are exactly alike, and each piece has been lovingly and carefully made from start to finish by an entire community of specialised artisans.
Sold out products ~
So sorry! We're probably printing a new batch this very moment and will restock soon. Please sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Instagram for updates on when we update our inventory.